GoodBye 2013 is compilation of some good quotations from various people. Every year, we celebrate two days mainly in our life. First, end of the year and second, beginning of the year.
Every year, there comes many days, which are very special from personal point of view, which are very significant in many manner. Beginning of the year, I mean, first day of year, and the last day of the year, I mean, end of the year.
These two are very special day in any living human being’s life.
First of all, let us see, why first day of the year is very much important?
First day of the year is very much important from many point of view. Like, It is the beginning of the year, so, from planning point of view, it is very much significant.
From the beginning of the year, you can plan your year ahead. Whatever goals, whatever ambition, whatever objectives you have in your mind, you can plan it in well advance and depending upon that you can determine that how much time, how much resources you need to achieve that objective and throughout the year you can work accordingly and scheduled your time table.
So, this way, first day of the year is very much important.
Now, let us, see, why last day of the year is very much important?
Last day of the year is also very much important from many point of view.
The obvious reasons are…
First, being a last day of the year, now, you are in a better position to judge the situation, I mean, from planning point of view, whatever, you have planned at the beginning of the year, now it is absolute proper time to evaluate the progress, and for that last day of the year is one of the best day.
By analyzing the year from various points of view, you can easily find out where you have committed mistakes? Where you have wasted your time? Where you have laps your priorities?
These are the few things by reflecting upon it, you can find out where exactly you have done fairly well and where you haven’t done good, so, depending upon it, you can determine the future course of the action.
So, this way, last day of the year, can become your foundation day for the next year.
So, for those of you, who like to read some good quotes about end of the year, here, we have, quoted some wonderful ‘GOODBYE’ quotes.
1. Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it. -Trey Parker
2. At the end of the day I have always seen the end of my relationships as a personal failure. There is nothing ever pretty in saying goodbye. – Elisabetta Canalis
3. It feels right. But it’s emotional. Saying goodbye to anything you’ve done that long is hard. -Angela Ruggiero
4. Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. – J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
5. The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again – Jimi Hendrix
6. Thank God I found the GOOD in goodbye – Beyonce Knowles
7. I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT…Goodbye. – Steve Maraboli
8. for every goodbye, God also provides a hello – Donna Gable Hatch
9. Where is the good in goodbye? – Meredith Willson
10. A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it. – Helen Rowland
11. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.– Thomas Meehan
12. Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. – J.M. Barrie
13. The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again – Jimi Hendrix
14. Between hello and goodbye is I love you. – Jarod Kintz
15. It’s the emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: ‘Good-bye. – Kurt Vonnegut
16. I wonder how you say goodbye to someone forever? – Ann M. Martin
17. for every goodbye, God also provides a hello. – Donna Gable Hatch
18. Saying goodbye is a little like dying. – Marjane Satrapi
19. I am not afraid to die; I am only afraid of saying goodbye to you forever.– Shannon L. Alder
20. A memory lasts forever, never does it die. True friends stay together and never say goodbye. – Unknown
Photo Source : www.flickr.com