Recharge & Rejuvenate your life with 100 most famous, useful & best life quotes written by some of the most influential person of human race.Have a joy of life.
We all live life but if we are given task to sum up the definition of life in few words how many of us can accomplish the task is big question.
The simple reason, we are not master of words, we feel it, we experience it, we enjoy it, we envision it but we cannot articulate it in a few words.
[box type=”success” align=”alignleft” ]Here we have given 100 most famous, useful, effective and most inspirational quotes about life by various famous people. Just read it, enjoy it, explore it, experience it and enrich your life with it.[/box]
1. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. -Elbert Hubbard
2. Don’t take life too seriously. Have fun in your life. And, never forget my mantra – love and laughter supersede all! – Lisa Vander pump
3. Dreams are necessary to life. – Anais Nin
4. Enjoy life. Have fun. Be kind. Have worth. Have friends. Be honest. Laugh. Die with dignity. Make the most of it. It’s all we’ve got. -Ricky Gervais
5. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
6. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. – Robert Frost
7. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
8. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. – Mark Twain
9. Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it. – Mother Teresa
10. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
11. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. – Mark Twain
12. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
13. Life’s hard. It’s even harder when you’re stupid. – John Wayne
14. Where there is love there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
15. You cannot find peace by avoiding life. – Virginia Woolf
16. May you live every day of your life. – Jonathan Swift
17. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. – George Bernard Shaw
18. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. – John F. Kennedy
19. The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters. – Audrey Hepburn
20. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. – Soren Kierkegaard
21. Don’t be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live. – Natalie Babbitt
22. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Nin
23. The trouble is if you don’t spend your life yourself, other people spend it for you. – Peter Shaffer
24. It’s better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else’s perfectly. – Elizabeth Gilbert
25. sometimes you don’t need a goal in life, you don’t need to know the big picture. you just need to know what you’re going to do next! – Sophie Kinsella