It has been months that all of us are listening to blockchain and altcoins and most of it- Bitcoin. Most of us must have heard the name and fame but may not be aware of what actually it is and what it does. Many have also invested in Bitcoin technology and are desperate to earn money out of Bitcoin. Well, then this article is definitely for you.
It has been more than 5 years for Bitcoin running into the market but it got the highest fame last year in 2017 where the altcoins soared up to $19,498.63 USD along with the market capitalization of $313,829,260,651 USD which was very close to the GDP of African Continent.
Now what more is big than this? Bitcoin- launched in 2009 by Nakamoto has ruled the world with its revolutionary invention that allows people to transact anywhere in the world in mere seconds taking least possible time using the Blockchain tech.
Why Bitcoin rose?
In 2009, as said, Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin and launched which was valued around $50 USD till 2016. But the arrival of 2017 brought to light over Bitcoin, a technology that is used to transact the digital currency from one place to another within seconds with safety and security.
This led to the price rise from $50 USD (aggregate) in 2016 to more than $19,000 USD with over a 1500% rise within just 12 months. People started investing in Bitcoin as the price per Bitcoin started soaring and people started generating revenues as Bitcoin was now in demand and supply was falling short.
Bitcoin has always been a subject to talk when you say about blockchain or altcoins or be it any. It has been a pioneering or foundation member of this tech and most of the networks are using Bitcoin (BTC) as their base for transactions.
So let us have a look at the positive and negative aspects related to Bitcoin. It is very much necessary for the Bitcoin Price Prediction or the future of Bitcoin’s valuation.
Positive aspects of Bitcoin (BTC) altcoins
These are the positives of Bitcoin that reasons in raising the price per Bitcoin
- It is the 1st altcoin of its kind used Blockchain technology
- It has been a leader and is still leading in the market with a very huge market capitalization
- Lots of investors and business tycoons have invested in Bitcoin which makes it a good deal and a trustworthy altcoin
- Comparing to past, the coin is now reviving and gaining volumes and value
Negative aspects of Bitcoin BTC
With the positive aspects, Bitcoin also has negative ones with it.
- It is very expensive to trade using Bitcoin
- It is risky to trade with Bitcoin due to price
- There are many competitors to Bitcoin which offers even better services and technology compared to Bitcoin
However, being the initiator and leader most of the crypto lovers have utmost faith over Bitcoin BTC and that has resulted in Bitcoin (BTC) to regain its value and importance.
Bitcoin Price Prediction by BTC experts and what they have to say about the future of Bitcoin BTC?
There are many crypto experts that are predicting the future of Bitcoin and also give advice and suggestions related to cryptocurrencies. From these experts here are few that have given Bitcoin Price Predictions for the upcoming years and where Bitcoin will be settled at. Let us have a look at it.
What Websites have to say about Bitcoin Price Prediction?
Some websites such as Longforecast.com says that Bitcoin will be valued at $9700 USD, $26,742 USD and $32,372 USD for 2018, 2019 and 2020 respectively.
- Coinliker.com’s Bitcoin Price Prediction says $73,236 USD by 2018 end and $332,117 USD by 2022 respectively.
- Even Bitdegree.org says that Bitcoin will be priced at $50,000 USD or above and more than $100,000 by 2020.
- Walletinvestor.com, in the list, also says that within 1 year Bitcoin Price is predicted at $16,927 USD and $53,796 USD by 5 years.
These are the websites that give these huge figures and there are some well-known personalities too who have predicted the Bitcoin price, let’s look at it.
What says the investors and Business tycoons?
- Thomas Lee, CO-founder Fundstrat Global Advisors says that by 2019, Bitcoin Price will soar to $64,000 UDS and $91,000 USD within 2 years.
- CEO – VA Research, Mr. David Garrity predicts that Bitcoin price will be back to $20,000 mark by 2018 as it was in 2017.
- Mahail Lala’s Bitcoin Price Prediction says that it will be up and reach to $100,000 USD by 2020.
- Spencer Bogart also says his Bitcoin price prediction which goes to $50,000 by 2018 end and even more in the upcoming years.
Looking at these many pieces of advice and predictions, the figures are varied and extravagant/excessive value thus, I have taken out few possibilities for Bitcoin Price Prediction and conclusion that could arrive in the near future. These possibilities are as under.
As said by Mr. David, the Bitcoin Price may reach to $20,000 mark. I very much agree with him as we all can see at the graph that Bitcoin is struggling from more than 4 months and is not able to cross the $10,000 mark. But as it is gaining price slowly it can reach this figure by the end of 2018.
There is a possibility of Bitcoin crossing $50,000 mark if we can see a miraculous rise in the demand of Bitcoin and that could even result in Bitcoin into crossing its $400 Billion USD mark. But however, I am not confident for the same.
Bitcoin can reach to $13,500 USD mark by the end of 2018 as we can’t trace Bitcoin rising more than 7-8% in a day. How much it goes up but at last stays in the price band of $8,000 USD to $8,750 USD.
I feel that the decision has to be taken by you people who are willing to trade in altcoins and if you are ready to take a risk I am sure that Bitcoin is the best option and it will give you great result again as it gave in 2017 to its investors. Visit our website often to get more on altcoins.